Agnostic.com

4 0

Anyone else watched this?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Little off on it's science and uses words like alchemy and divine. If you were looking for a factual rather than semi-mystical interpretation, then study fractals, mandlebrots, the pattern of existence, echoing through all time space and matter. in the resonance of the energy of the big bang. They say things always happen in 3s if you break the pattern down or if you expand it outward, there is 3'33333 evident everywhere. See the way a trees breaks into branches which break into twigs, or the cracks in glass to the design pf a snowflake. A subject well worth your delving into, but beware, once you start to see, you see it in yourself. Can be a brain twister. Are my actions free if I follow the pattern? Or are we just cogs? turning when made to by all the other cogs.

Glorified meditation/yoga bollocks in my opinion. I do hate brainwashing. No fact or knowledge, all they need enough people with the difficulties in their life and feeling down, bingooooo! here is your blockbuster movie.
Religions and meditations thrives on people having difficult times in their life and looking for sanctuary or comfort and here you go.
Logic is all we need, of course, we have feelings too.
What do you think about happiness,is it a feeling or is it a decision? if you know the answer for this in your own way,.that is all it does matter.

Religious stuff may be bollocks but meditation most certainly is not. The ability to de-stress for a while is very beneficial to your health. This might take the formal form of yoga or chanting if that`s what works for you. Or just taking a few minutes each day to chill out. Maybe you go fishing at the weekend and just stare at a float for hours. Mediation comes in many guises.

It started off pretty good but after 30 minutes I decided to just skim through. I felt it did not get enough into the science of things. Having been a pretty big believer in the religious supernatural at one time, I sometimes have the thought that there is some force out there. Someone told me about the vibration thing years ago and I thought it was pretty interesting, and it was kind of like this video. I am going to read some stuff on that now: [one-mind-one-energy.com]

thank you for the link Bryan 🙂

Just had a quick look, I was taught about the law of vibration by my NLP teacher and about the quantum soup we are part of

Just watched once, need to watch again !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11174
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.