Agnostic.com

16 4

The Dinner party game

You’re having a dinner party. You can invite 3 people, living or dead, from any time period. They have to be real people, not fictional characters. Who do you invite, and why?

IndySent 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would pick 3 randoms from the stone age give them a decent meal

Odyn Level 4 Jan 9, 2018

Adam (check for belly button)
Eve (See above)
Jesus (just to have him hang around for a while... what too soon?)

😉

I would have to admit I'd invite all my guests from those who are alive today.

Dead dinner guests don't have a lot to say and it takes a lot of paperwork to disinter them.

Just sayin'. 😉

1:A Master scribe from the destroyed library of Alexandria to only have fragments of memories from the things lost when the romans took it would open windows to lost history of the human race. 2: leonardo da vinci that would be a informative convo with just them 2 in one room, but im not done. 3: mark twain, for that man you know would be the life of the party!!! lol

holy typo lol I need a new keyboard

Gweneth paltraw, Robert Downey jr and Don cheadle.

I'd invite Jim Morrison and Alanis Morissette, because I love their music, and George Carlin for the intelligence and honesty in his comedy.

Mark Twain because I would like to get his take on the modern world. Daniel Boone to learn about what the country was like pre-revolutionary war. nikoli tesla to find out about his suppressed inventions.

Mark twain A man of logic before logic was cool guy was an amazing mind, and knew how to get down and party as well. no non sense!! love it!

Bruce Campbell, Mark Hamill, and Nathan Fillion. Think how awesome and fun that would be!!!

I thought about three among the celebrities in my Hollywood Wall (from Helen Mirren to Marilyn Monroe) but Since I am in a moment of my life were I need no more answers... I will invite the 3 women I have the best sex in my life... I let them figure it out while munching the Lobster. Great Question.

@Diarmaede Exactly.

Grace Kelly, Lauren Bacall and Brigitte Bardot. I'm sure it would go horribly wrong but, by god, I'd give it a shot. We are serving martinis at that dinner right?

neither on my hollywood but I admit they all belong. WELL PLAYED!

Christopher Hitchens, George Carlin and Cilly Connolly. All heroes of mine would be increadible to speak to and watch interact.

Well, you are definitely on the invite list.. 🙂
Maybe bernie sanders and for sure the Dali lama.

Add Pope Francis and you have an amazing dinner party. Can I come too?

DaVinci because he was arguably the smartest person ever! Tesla because he was a man for the people and contributed so much to what we have achieved. Emperor Constantine, just to punch him in the face ????

Buddy Holly, Victor Borge and Dolly Parton, no reason other than I admire their achievements, Borges comedy timing and wordplay was superb.

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 28, 2017

I remember when Victor Borge performed in my home town back in the 60's Very funny!

Richard Feynman, Lawrence Krause, Albert Einstein and I don’t say a word!

Richard Dawkins, I like science and I would like to talk about The evolution theory.
Adolf Hitler I would like to speak with him because I really do not believe the story of the 2nd WW.
Julia Roberts, I like her movies.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.