Agnostic.com

6 3

Your standing at the blank white wall in your mind. What do you see?

• 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 18 votes
  • 1 vote
azzow2 9 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends upon how much sugar and caffeine I've ingested. Excuse me, it's time to hoot for the Brachiosaur young. Toodle-oo

I can seemingly be in a melancholy mood then just like a lightning strike something pops into the void in my skull.

@azzow2 Lightning strikes hurt - a lot.

@pixiedust Had one about 1 foot from my foot when I was 13 years old. Gives you a new reason to appreciate the wonders of nature.

You, Your, & You're

The complexity of courage is always fascinating to me.

@azzow2 I'm not being sarcastic when I say that I really appreciate this response!

@mattersauce Took it as a constructive response thank you.
-+-

A blank white wall .....

Pook Level 5 June 21, 2018

Is that a choice or a lifestyle? You most likely would improve a blank wall with your presences.

None fits me

Abstract, I like that the complex oddities have always thought me the best lessons.

Hmmmm..... floaters in my eye moving around.

Vertigo is common when standing up to fastly.

@azzow2 theres times I see dark peices of what looks like a strand of fuzz floating around in my vision. Doctor told me it's called floaters. They want to away.

@BucketlistBob Everyone has them some people have trouble with them. Messing with the eye is no joke. I had a sliver of metal in my eye when I was in the service. 7 doctors worked on my eye to save it I was very very fortunate.

Endless possibilities...

I am my self-limitless as well. I can not understand close minded idealism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:111901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.