Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm an atheist, but this sort of thing never bothered me. I mean, if I look at it, I don't feel anything, I don't even give it a thought most of the time. It obviously bothers some people who are not religious. Maybe different people just feel differently.

I also am thinking that maybe I'm missing something though. I welcome differing opinions.

Interesting! Is it a Class A lawsuit? Many years ago when in New York, I asked a friend about 'In God We Trust' on the currency. I will never forget his answer, he said: "because everybody else has to pay.".....LOL

I typically will take a red pen and cross out the "In God We Trust" on USA currency. Someday we'll win with a rational SCOTUS, and hopefully they'll replace it with "E Pluribus Unum".

It's easy to remove this onus statement. Just use a marker or pen. I do it all the time.

More people need to join FFRF. It can answer a lot of questions and show what this organization is doing to maintain the wall of separation between church and state. This may sound funny but I am an After-Life member.

I googled this to find out if anything came of it since it is from 2013. I didn't find much but this recent: [wncn.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.