Agnostic.com

3 1

Do people offer to pay for your food or give you discounts?

Lately, this year mostly, other people ordering fast food or Dutch Bros. drinks, they've been offering to buy my food or drink. I let someone buy my Subway sandwich, a middle aged man. I shook his hand and said Thank You. Another time, I went to Dutch Bros. and was in line after some guy. He turned around and offered to buy my drink. I said No Thank You. When I go to get drinks at fast food restaurants, crew members I don't know up-size my drink and charge me for a value size or small. Idk why? Are people always this nice when it comes to fast food?

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A mystery person paid my meal ticket last month in Columbus Ohio.

I certainly cannot understand in your situation. However that has happened with me on occassion. It's a little awkward to me. I don't know why either. I've been too shy to ask.

Me too. I don't know why?

Usually people tend to charge more. Is it because I end up eating more. Idk.

I once got free guacamole. It cost $1.50. The owner gave it to me. Also a buy one get one free entree at Chipotle.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.