Agnostic.com

5 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If that had been my kid or grandkid, that priest woulda found out if there was really a god a lot sooner than he expected.

Toxic religion. Hopefully the parents will dump the church..the father certainly seemed angry about it.

And who was the woman behind the priest that was trying to calm the priest down?

@Science-guy Maybe they'll all get a clue and dump the church. Surely the fear of hell isn't still controlling French people?

Well shit, that right there is a good reason not to trust religious figureheads, that and the rape, and imbezzling, and the torture, the inquisition. . . Fuck organized religion. If people need religion to keep them from doing horrible things, then those are not moral people. That's why there is so much immorality in religion. Gross, just gross.

LOL

To be honest, I find it hard to show compassion because this baby is most likely going to be as stupid and organically deficient as his parents, so to me, now the enemy is eating its own.

Wow. Tar everyone with the same brush much?

@Science-guy

Yes, that is exactly the case.

@DZhukovin so how do you explain non believers of religions? How did they come to be?

@Science-guy

By not believing?

@DZhukovin sorry. I don’t feed trolls. Enjoy

Isn't this straight from the Catholic School handbook for nun's and priest?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112507
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.