Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Melania Trump Wears Jacket With ‘I Really Don’t Care’ On It To Visit Immigrant Children | HuffPost

It's like...what is the worst decision I could make and then they do it. Wearing a jacket that says I really don't care, do u?" to a children's detainment camp, after her husband has a history of saying horrible things about this population...WTF?

ksmartines 6 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

say what?

Maybe she is saying she doesn't really care what Donald thinks or does? ((just looking for a positive spin on a stupid jacket))

Donny tweeted that it was about fake news, you know like all those kids being separated from their parents at the border. 😟

Dumb Dumb Dumb... Jaysus effing Christ! This can't be true.

afraid it was...she wore it. And they said it was really hot in DC and down at the border...so why was she wearing a jacket at all? it was with intent.

She was sending a subliminal message to Trump supporters reassuring them how he still feels about immigrants.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.