Agnostic.com

12 6

The egg obviously

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Shakespearean 3 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, the egg.... although in a sense eggs and the animalstht laid them kind of evolved together.

The rooster was the first to cum and then evolves the egg.

EMC2 Level 8 June 22, 2018

single cell blob

Marine Level 8 June 22, 2018

Neither... It happened slowly over millions of years

I have ordered both separate items from Amazon.
I await results

How many chickens does if take to kill an Elephant ?

How many elephants does it take to screw in a chicken egg into a lightbulb socket?

@DZhukovin
5 ????

The egg. But it wasn't a chicken's egg. But it was a chicken egg.

smoyle Level 6 June 22, 2018

I saw a video that went into great detail on the subject. In short, there was an evolutionary chain that led to the emergence of the chicken, so it really depends on one's individual perxeption; mainly, do you believe that the chicken that we know today appeared first, or that the egg that the creature before created should be considered the first chicken?

I think I read somewhere the chicken is a descendant of TRex. Given the way my rooster goes after me feels about right.

I'll take cell division for $1,000. Alex.

Obviously the chicken came first! Did you know we used to ride velociraptors in biblical times? Praise baby Cthulhu!

Luces Level 4 June 22, 2018

All hail the glow cloud!

@Palindromeman AAAALL HAAAAAIL

@memorylikeasieve OMG, you got the reference! I've seen Welcome to Night Vale twice on stage. Cecil is amazing.

It’s impossible to know because we weren’t there and the Bible isn’t specific on which came first.

The chicken is the egg's way of creating another egg. I heard that for the first time on Penn's Sunday School. It gave me a chuckle.

But an answer that I agree with would be...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:112826
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.