Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Which US airlines are not working with ICE — Quartz

Airlines are among the most visible enterprises doing business with the US government as it carries out immigration policies. This week, major US carriers issued statements saying they would not transport children who had been separated from their detained parents by American authorities.

*Here is where the biggest American carriers stand and what they have had to say😘

Lukian 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love Southwest and I am about two miles from Love Field.

?

J75243 Level 6 July 15, 2018

I take my hat off to Hunt Palmquist, who started this all off.

Good on them.

Co-operation is acquiescence! Not voting is acquiescence. Keeping quiet is acquiescence .
Got the picture?

read the article, some airlines are really against it.

I don't agree about not voting. But the others I do.

@Ellatynemouth if only 10% more people had voted instead of stayed home in 2016, we would not be in this mess right now. Not voting (keeping in mind that No candidate is perfect) is standing by while the cattle cars roll past (currently filled with brown children, apparently, but who's next?)

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113102
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.