Agnostic.com

5 6

Immagration letter to my senator. What does it sound like?

Well...I asked John Kennedy to help get the children back to their parents. I got the political safe answer. I guess its covering his butt to be specific about a general enforcement of the laws. I felt no real emotion in anything he said. I stated we demand help in an immediate release of the children to their parents. I tried. hope you can read his answer to me.

BucketlistBob 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it feels like heartbreak.

It doesn't matter what he says. It matters that you wrote & keep writing. They pay attention whether or not you believe it. I could care less if they get back to me. I learned from my days of activism that it is the pressure one exerts my writing that does make a difference. My Senator Ron Johnson was at the table with HIM & will pressure HIM because we pressure the Senator. Do not despair. Do not be discouraged. Continue the pressure. They count on human nature for the issue to subside. We can not give up on this as these children are vulnerable & this is an outrage. Maintain the course. Write, write, & write some more. This is OUR country.

That was typical politician-speak from the looks of it.

I am familiar with Kennedy. He's a scumbag. I'm not surprised at the response
you got from his office.
I got the same lame-ass form letters from both my Senators.
Johnny Isakson and David Perdue are both a couple of republicans
with NO balls. I've already made it clear to both of them that I WILL be
supporting their opponents, and they've done a shitty job of representing
Georgia.

This is an update of the letter I told you I wrote to senator John Kennedy. Huh? That's how I feel about his response....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113211
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.