Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He needs to go. I'd like to make a few suggests as to where, but I'll be civil. Actually, they all need to go. I'm so sick of these tiny, small-minded people who care not about the citizens of this country but only about their own agendas. What a freaking mess.

White power has always been in the white house. The position itself, potus, was conceived based on the notion of white power. When people ask 'if racism exists today? Or what racism or who is racist? I can only say...let's first get a working and realistic define of what it is, then we can discuss.

Not sure what this is about yet looks interesting since I have never liked Trump which this is more of a reason to impeachment if he's allowing these kind of things to go on in the white house.

OK... what hand symbol is George Washington flashing behind the group?

Admin Level 9 Dec 29, 2017

He just bought something and he's waiting for his change. 😛

Good catch, Anon Admin. Good catch!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.