Agnostic.com

31 1

Should I travel and seek a different reality?

I've lived at the same address thirteen years alone. My mother passed here my dog has passed and I'm so comfortable in this town. I always thought I would like to travel and now I have a new car, education and no bonds. Should I finally try to see something new or do what has kept me safe so long? I feel like life is passing by yet I have good income, credit and able to apply for jobs far away and roam but I stay in the area and home.

Holymoly 4 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"A ship is always safe at shore, but that's not what it was built for."

Take a risk, you can always go home.

Wow that's heavy

Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer." Traveling is a great way to gain new experiences and perspectives and can help you grow as a person. One suggestion for you is to consider taking a trip to Tanzania and hiking Mount Kilimanjaro. It's an amazing experience and a great way to challenge yourself physically and mentally. It was my first trip when I went climbing there. When I came back home, I realized I'd never be the same. So, if you decide to go, check this out [mybeautifuladventures.com]. I hope you'll consider taking the leap and seeing something new. The world is waiting for you!

Take your pick, your life, your choices !

Come to UK.

Amisja Level 8 June 23, 2018

I would love to!

@Holymoly Come on then...nothing to stop you

Started in 1993 with a business trip to the Philippines. Since then I have spent the bulk of the past 15 years out of Australia, most of it in Asia. I also have traveled most of the East Coast of Australia as a grey nomad. Don't wait as I did.

I definitely recommend travelling. It really broadens the mind and helps get a better perspective.

i started moving ..out of college,1st for a job. then i realized im a gypsy... im living this summer in GREECE... these people are nice, but so were the JAPANESE.
and like the other person said, YOU CAN ALWAYS GO HOME. id advise you to push yourself... CONFORT IS OVER-RATED...... Adventure is my drug of choice R

@Yogisan mytilini.... And I'm doing some carpentry in Thermi R
What did you do here?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.