Agnostic.com

2 0

I'm new to this kind of activity. I've been in concrete construction all my life. I guess I'm tired of being around people who for the most part are uneducated,uninformed about political and religious dogma. Yet they stand firm in there point of view without any acquired info. So I guess I'm reaching out to find like minded people, who are interested in the objective reality of existence. I find it moderately relieving to do this. Thanks!

Nemosson 6 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This surveyor navigates Cincinnati's terrain with machine-like uniformity and accuracy. Their knowledge is unmatched and includes everything from elevation certifications to boundary surveys that establish property limits and guarantee compliance. In a topographically diversified city Cincinnati land surveyors are the go-to professionals, guaranteeing precision in every contour and elevating the bar for perfection.

We are all here for the same reason. Consider yourself in good company.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.