Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Tina Turner - Better Be Good To Me - YouTube

Believe it or not, despite all the underground music i post, Tina Turner is BY FAR one of my Top 5 Most Beloved musicians. I ADORE HER as an Artist and As a Person. The STRONGEST WOMAN EVER!

This lady... she is... fuuuck... My Idol.

Sadoi 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Always loved Tina

The energy that woman puts into her performances is astounding. AND one of the most fantastic looking woman in the world even at her age now.

I adore this woman!! Fabulous performer!! I love this song!

Beyond Thunderdome

azzow2 Level 9 June 24, 2018

The kids in that movie freaked me out so i could never watch it more than once. lol

I love her too and this is one of her best songs ever!

I agree!! She is just... amazing! And Incredibly Strong!!

When I was in my first naval communications school in NTC San Diego, Tina Turner's son was going to boot camp in RTC next to us. 1981, before she conquer the world again with Private Dancer. She attended his graduation and he was scheduled to become a Radioman like me if I recalled correctly. So I got my own story to tell about your idol. She has legs!

FUCK YES She has legs!!! Oh man... i LOVE tina!! Tell me the story!!!

@LEPeff Oh my GOD YES! This is my FAVORITE song by her:

Sadoi Level 7 June 24, 2018

Tina Turner is FANTASTIC!

LEPeff Level 8 June 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114350
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.