Agnostic.com

8 4

QUESTION Imagine a World...

I am not sure if this has been shared previously or not on this site.
I couldn't find any reference to it, but apologize if I am REposting a link.
This video was flagged on YouTube as "offensive" by religious types and they were totally unjustified in doing so. I have seen FAR worse posted by those trying to convert and "save" people.

wecoyote6969 5 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very good video. Now maybe one can see why the politicians and power seekers court religion so heavily. I remember scrolling through some religious TV channels and seeing mega churches with people practically waving their checkbooks in the air to give to some loud mouthed minister.

However, we would still have Libertarians and Communist dictators seeking control through other means. We would still have the have-nots and poorly educated people. We would still have the insane (sound like anyone you know). I think human nature is a big part of the problem and religion is a convenient excuse.

All this sounds great and I will pass it on but it seems very idealistic to me.

WOW! This video is the least offensive thing I've seen last Nov. 8, 2016. I would never have found it youtube. I'm glad I checked this site out. It popped up on my facebook page. Imagine.

The same way I found it ...I guess facebook’s doin somethin right 🙂

Not taking credit for you two finding it on FB. I doubt I have that much reach. But I have shared it there.

Thank you for the link, that was brilliant work - something to inspire everyone!

So, that would not have come up for me while perusing Youtube … because (I’ll suspect) some ‘mega-church’ instructed their minions to complain about it..? I thought more of Youtube - until now...

Varn Level 8 Dec 30, 2017

religion will never justify its actions. they exterminated the taino race in the caribbean on the name of the cross.

You can thank our imperial wizzard trumper and the evangelical community who pray for miracies instead of practical medicine.It seems that believing in myths instead of science which has a proven history appeals to those who do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome!!!! Like religion itself it just is not logical but it continues to persist,

Excellent film .Didn't find it offensive in the least. Educational-re-emphasized stem cell research which religion has definitely stymied.

I'm going to be the devils advocate here, but about those kids dying because of faith healing, well why do you want those dumb people breeding?
just sayin....

It is blocked by You Tube, apparently the audience finds it inappropriate and offensive, Now I really want to see it. Can you tell us about it clearly if it offended the stick up their butts crowd it was worth seeing.

@cwtiffner , I fail to see how that could be offensive. Here in Canada I run into that a lot seems that if something is deemed offensive across the line it does not play here. Thanks, for the description though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11437
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.