Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK David Byrne - Make Believe Mambo (Orísa) (HQ) (Lyrics) - YouTube

@GipsyOfNewSpain here we go! Told ya i was posting a song for you! 😉 Now, share some flamenco techno with me! haha!

Sadoi 7 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rolling Stones. Another rock song that mentions Puertorricans girls

Joe Jackson, that Puertorrican Hooker must be 6 ft tall...

That baritone sax! New York sound! When they went Latin.

We can Mambo, baaabyyyy!!

One of his better tunes me thinks..??

I looved his entire Rei Momo album despite it getting shit reviews. I was sad. I guess in the 90s they just weren't open to allow David creative expansion. Morons. Some of the shit that came out in the 90s suuuuck and i was disappointed at how closed minded they were when an artist tried something TOTALL out of the box.

I supported this album and this is, by faaar, one of my all time Byrne favorites.

Almos calypso

azzow2 Level 9 June 24, 2018

You are absolutely right, is a calipso beat with layers of salsa, mambo on top. Loved the brass work!

Bingo Bango Good Sir!

@GipsyOfNewSpain Right! ME TOO! The Brass is THE BEST! I think you would enjoy the entire album my friend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:114378
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.