Agnostic.com

2 0

First time I've ever done anything online like this.
Kind of cool. I have always been a late bloomer i.e. didn't start texting till 2007. So thanks to those who submitted input to my attempt at reaching out and trying to find people who view the world we live in similar to my views. Now shit! I've got to put my phone down if I can.

Nemosson 6 Dec 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi, I've been getting a bang out of your posts. I too, am technologically challenged but maybe just a tad more advanced as I've been online since 1997 and have joined several such websites. This one, however, seems far more interesting. I just joined.
You spoke of liking Adele - she's ok but my favorite singer is in fact from Norman - Christian Kane.
There are so many topics on this site I don't know where to start. Figured I'd start a dialog with you. Happy new year and I hope it brings good things.

Look through the topic posts, choose a discussion to comment on.

This isn’t a live feed kind of forum. You comment on other posts or create a question/story/link/etc.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.