Agnostic.com

7 2

Can you make anywhere your home, or is there no place like home?

MyLiege 7 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Home is the place where they have to take you.

May depend on your upbringing. I don't think my family ever stayed in one place for too long when I was growing up. So I don't have strong ties to any one place.

"Home is where I lay down my hat and change my shoes. Where I close my eyes until the coffee is brew. Where she kiss me in the lips to change my tune. That is home to this fool that is never Blue" I just made that up but in a more serious note... Hurricane Maria never damaged the Puerto Rico in My Heart. So in my mind is as Beautiful as Ever.

i love where i live

Wherever I am is home.

Home is where I am. I think I will be tested on that as I have just migrated across the Atlantic. I was born and raised in Brazil and moved to Portugal (but am currently in France, lol). I am not going back, and my wife and kids will join me soon. Portugal will be our home, but it may not be in the future or even for my children.

Some of both I think. I can make any place home for the short term, but I like having a home that I can fine tune to my liking over the long haul.

skado Level 9 Dec 30, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11501
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.