Agnostic.com

9 2

If you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend your last hours here on this Earth?

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@EmeraldJewel am I healthy or sick?

dc65 Level 7 Dec 30, 2017

Healthy.

@EmeraldJewel I probably would just go on with my life the way I do it every day because I'm happy with my life the only thing missing is a nice companion but there is nothing I can do about that maybe she'll find me someday

Well I live in sin city Nevada so I would spend it in a brothel ????????

would watch any season of 24 (or both of the last 2 seasons)

With my kids and grandson.

<---- That's my grandson there. 😉

He’s adorable!

That would massively depend on the circumstances, would it not? Am I on death row because I successfully assassinated trump after he embarrassed the whole human species with his delusional idiocy again? Am I unconscious in intensive care after a severe accident? Is that asteroid going to hit earth and kill us all? Did I get really and terminally frustrated with humanity and am going to kill myself?
If at all possible, a nice meal, some good sex, and some good music should make it into those 24 hours. Being with family and kind people. Maybe a walk outside and a nice sunset?
Most things will be nice once we know it is the last time we have them.

On the beach with good food, some wine, good music and the love of my life.

what is my condition Healthy or sick? That would make a big difference how I would spend my last day on earth.

dc65 Level 7 Dec 30, 2017

as a jibbering mess

that night: flat on my back staring into the sky over Big Bend

Bernz Level 2 Dec 30, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11508
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.