Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Red Hen: President Trump slams restaurant that asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave - The Washington Post

A follow-up to the Sarah Hucka-Sanders/ Red Hen story. I'm finding what has happened to the the owner of the business-doxxed, website hacked, etc- appalling. This goes FAR beyond the pale. She was civil to Sarah H-S. But Trump supporters are destroying both her personal life AND her business over this, egged on by Trump. UNACCEPTABLE!

BookDeath 8 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Miniature kristalnicht kind of thing. But what it does show is that WE have power if WE choose to use it! I feel like finding a Red Hen somewhere & going there to patronize it! We all should, and tell them why when you are there!

If someone can refuse to bake a cake and is supported by the Supreme Court, the Red Hen and any other restaurant can refuse to admit the likes of Sarah H and any other Trumpnik. Gays do not threaten our democracy or imprison babies and children. For the most part, they support taking care of our planet. Like the rest of the population, they comprise all colors. They are far better than the likes of Trumpniks. I would never bake a cake for a Trumpnik, nor make dinner for them. They don't get it. People are taking a stand against their atrociousness.

@BookDeath That's terrible!

What a statesmanlike thing to do. Sheesh! #RedHenForever

evil. THe owner has the right to refuse service, isnt that what the Supreme COurt just said?
This kind of conduct by POSOTUS......its already been said

btroje Level 9 June 25, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:115664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.