Agnostic.com

7 4

How to Win an Argument: A Guide for Trump Supporters

As a die-hard Trump supporter, you may feel you’re at a disadvantage when it comes to arguing with folks on the other side. After all, they’re usually more educated. They read stuff and know a lot. They use subtle reasoning that’s hard for you to follow. They see shades of gray while you see only red and blue.

But don’t worry. You need only two responses to counter any criticism of Trump or his policies. They are:

“Fake news!”
or

• “What about … [Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, the Democrats, etc.]?”*

Let’s see how it works:

“Trump’s policies are separating young children from their parents and putting them in cages.”

“Fake news!”*
            or
    *“What about Obama.?”*

“There’s more and more evidence that Trump’s team did in fact collude with the Russians.”

*“Fake news!”*
            or
    *What about Hillary?”*

“Trump paid hush-money to Stormy Daniels.”

“Fake news!”*
            or
    “What about Bill Clinton.?”*

“Trump and his administration are using their positions to make money.”*

“Fake news”*
            or
    “What about Hillary?”

“Trump is undermining our democratic norms and institutions.”*

*Fake news”*
            or
    “What about the Democrats?”*

Try it yourself. It’s easy. With a little practice, you’ll be winning arguments against even the best-informed anti-Trumpers.

Rest your brain. You’re not gonna need it. Now go grab a cold one and watch some Fox News.

Lalo 5 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suppose "But, but, but ... her emails" is a subset of "What about Hillary"

Brilliant 🙂

I think that the reason Conservatives bring up Obama and Hillary so much is that they're in love with these two. They're Junior High School kids who fall into a massive crush, and then pretend they don't like the person hoping that person will really ask them to go out instead.

I think that the reason Conservatives bring up Obama and Hillary so much is that they're in love with these two. They're Junior High School kids who fall into a massive crush, and then pretend they don't like the person hoping that person will really ask them to go out instead.

As I've often said, "Donny ain't Satan, but Satan is the wind beneath Donny's wings."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.