Agnostic.com

16 2

Your personality: Thinker vs Feeler?

Using the MyersBriggs personality idea...
Would you say you are more a thinker in your life experiences or are you more a feeler in your life experiences?

• 35 votes
  • 8 votes
Cloudguy 3 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My M-B profile says thinker, but I wanted another choice: do-er.

Can't choose. I am therefore a Thinkler/Feeker

I think this is not an either/or question. Sometimes we act instinctively when the occasion demands, but at other times if we have the luxury of no time constraints its better to think a thing through.

@Cloudguy I am basically a thinker, but like to think that I can be intuitive and feel things deeply too. I must be borderline! I hope you’re satisfied with that!

I'd like to engage my rational side more, given that I'm strongly pro-critical thinking and my feeling-dominance has landed me in more than a few unfortunate situations. Working on it.

you got to engage the brain...cause I don't have the feels down yet.

I'm definitely both, a deep thinker and someone who feels things very deeply, full of empathy and compassion.

You really can not separate these two! If you really want to genuinely, deeply have a feeling about something it requires you to take the time to understand what you are thinking about to generate those feelings!

I feel thinkers; sometimes i get arrested for it. ???

Aren't we all both?

@Cloudguy

It depends on the situation.

I am a mixture of both.

Both for sure

I think...therefore I feel...

Both

@Cloudguy I’d say Feeler then. My heart and instincts play a big role in my decisions and beliefs now that I think about it.

I am either a Finker or a Theeler. I am not sure which.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:116333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.