Agnostic.com

3 2

do u believe in aliens ? or that we are being visited

this may seem way off topic but was just curious what atheist think of this ? i personaly don't . i believe the objects in the sky are that of secret military craft being tested . i don't see how these supposed aliens located where we are when the univearse is hugeee. i don't see how they get to us and back home when thats lighy years here and light years back home . i don't see how the goverment would be able hide this from us. thats just my opinion though

DavidDeLa89 6 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe in Aliens and life on other planets, somewhere in the vast universe. I am unsure about whether we have been visited yet as the evidence is unclear.

I am with you in you beliefs but, I do not thing we are alone in the universe or even this galaxy. I just doubt that any civilization can last long enough to advance far enough to reach out beyond their own civilization.

thags cool i like hearing others opinions. if they do exist i don't think well ever come into contact with them because i think there to far away. but thats just my opinion 🙂

I would like to believe that we are not alone in this universe. More than a belief it's a hope.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11645
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.