Agnostic.com

5 4

Let me boil it down for everyone. The absolutely insane racist and pro-ultra rich party just got a lock on the Supreme Court for a generation. They have absolutely no compunction about using that to tilt the rules in their favor (as we've just seen). Someone talk me off the ledge, because I'm relatively sure the human race is doomed.

(Only slightly exaggerating in that last statement)

Cadelyn 5 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I can't believe what this snake oil gentleman is doing in the white house! I try to stay out of politics. But any hope of ending citzens United in my life time is dead.
I'm guessing it's gonna be Anarchy soon. Cause the American people are dumb but there gonna eventually figure it out. I'm still shaking my head.

The whole time table for impeaching this mess of an administration just got moved up. Mueller needs to move quickly now if he's going to drop the hammer.

I'm with you. This entire site is in mourning today. ?

I don't know what to tell you.

The ruling class owned media are complicit.

Believe me, if the working class got organised and angry the ruling class would make concessions quickly. Things are not written in stone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.