Agnostic.com

21 0

What would be your dream holiday destination with your new love?
Describe your fantasy week like Adam and Eve in paradise. ​

nicknotes 8 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Having been a yacht chef, I had the great fortune to visit every island in the Caribbean Sea....I know an island....so beautiful....the best beaches in the world and yet so secluded....I'm not willing to give up my secret. Aside from that...I would love to visit Costa Rica again....especially the JW Marriott in Guanacaste and Arenal Springs Resort in La Fortuna.....great resorts and amazing sites to see...

However, I will publicly admit that anyone who takes me to the Galapagos, Easter Island, and hikes up to Machu Picchu with me in one long vacation would have my undying loyalty and gratitude! LOL

I love warm sunny beaches, blue water, and gentle tropical breezes.

@nicknotes It is all addicting, isn't it? 🙂

Yes the warm sunshine on my body feels great...unless I stay too long and get sunburned. @SkotlandSkye

Isolation, a cabin somewhere, rustic but isolated, moutains or ocean just no people for a few days.

Just you and your sweetheart...A+

I wouldn't care that much, except there would have to be a lot of nature, and a lot of peaceful alone time.

So you are a nature lover...so am I.

@nicknotes Yep.

Staying in a cozy cabin on a high alpine lake in the mountains. A lodge with a great dining room nearby. Fine dining, or cooking meals together at the cabin.

Hot tub, showers and a fireplace. Beautiful views of the lake and snow-capped mountains.

We could day hike or canoe, and make love on a soft rug in front of the fireplace.

Lying naked by the fireplace has a great appeal.

I’ve hiked on the Alpsin late Spring and I was breath taking

I can give you a Lillith and Eve, howzat?

Ennyhoo, I think it'd involve a B&B in either a lovely PNW temperate rain forest location or by the ocean.

A threesome?

@nicknotes no, two women instead of a woman and a man.

Aw...@memorylikeasieve

Right now I'd just like a vacation at home where I don't have to socialize with anyone or hear another gd phone ring for a while.

But if we are talking dreams well across europe and italy or Greece

I read that you answer phones for a living. So a quiet relaxing time is well appreciated...with no phones.

Instead of dream vacations, we should construct dream lives, filled with enjoying the everyday wonder of the world in all its forms.

Go ahead start a new thread...

Patagonia and Machu Picu

South America is a very interesting part of the world that is often ignored by travelers.

My dream vacation involves Australia. I'd love to spend weeks there, lol. Hiking and exploring Kakadu National Park, visiting the Australia Zoo (where Steve Irwin used to work), shark cage diving with Rodney Fox... and keeping the nights hot and steamy with a beautiful woman.

Australia is on my list. The long plane ride keeps me from going.

@nicknotes
The price and my desire to be there for so long has stopped me. Same as with an African safari.

This has been a dream of mine since I was about 20 years old and madly in love with an Aussie fellow. I started putting a few dollars away each week from my waitressing jobs...I continued doing it even after I got married and working my career. I am going to Australia for three weeks in 2019. Took me 40 years, but I am going! Never give up a big dream as you live your now life. You can do both.

I took a bus tour of New England years ago. It was cheap but a lot of fun. @KCjoe108

@thinktwice
That's amazing, and I'm so excited for you! I hope you have an incredible time. Who are you going with? (Did you end up marrying that Aussie?!?!) Details please!

I honestly think that I would enjoy the trip more if I were by myself.

Wrytyr Level 7 June 28, 2018

Different stokes for different folks....OK

@nicknotes The depression helps.

Maybe a little romance would cure your depression. @Wrytyr

@nicknotes Maybe ... but I would be more inclined to alienate anyone who would want to get close to me ... just for sport.

That's sad....@Wrytyr

@nicknotes That's depression ... or anger ... or is it apathy?

I don't know...I'm not a psychologist. @Wrytyr

Private yacht, with helicopter, in the Mediterranean Sea.
Sail around by night with an awesome bedroom and kitchen. By day flying over the best sights and landmarks. Best vacation ever... Now i just have to win the powerball... A few times...

Cruising the Med has always been a favorite.

Fly-fishing in New Zealand.

Who cleans the fish?

@nicknotes Doesn't matter. I will clean them, or I will do the prep work so that when the cleaned fish show up I can expertly prepare them. We would wash our trout down with a fine New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, of course.

I'm glad you are OK with that. IMO cleaning fish is gross. @seaspot_run

@nicknotes I'm guessing you're not real big on handling bait,either. 🙂 Fly fishing is DEFINITELY for you!

No I like to keep my hands clean. @seaspot_run

I'm pretty cool with where ever he wants to go. If it's with the man I'd like it to be the only real requirement is room service. LOL

Remember Tom Jones and the woman eating in the lodge.

@nicknotes Hmmm, no. I must have missed that.

My love and I will visit Paris.. Stroll hand in hand along the Champs d'Elysee, drink coffee in a little cafe, take a boat ride along the Seine, visit as many museums as possible. Get out to Mont St. Michelle south to Nice, visit the country side and some wineries. Ahhhhhh

That sounds wonderful. A lovefest with your partner and the jewel of Europe.

A quiet B&B with a sea view in Padstow which is in Cornwall. Lunch at local pubs, afternoon walks on the ocean trails and cuddly evenings in the room.

It must be delightful....

You're assuming that everyone's dream is to be as isolated as Adam and Eve.

They had the animals back then. They could always talk to the serpent.

@nicknotes yeah, but that sure as hell ended the vacation!

@nicknotes the owner of the resort kicked them out for fraternizing with the local fauna!

Have it your way...just be satisfied with what you get.

Relaxing and enjoying each other on the Amalfi coast. That's the dream, but a weekend on the Gulf coast of the US will do.

The coast of Italy is a dream vacation

@nicknotes Conque Terra south of Genoa

Panama or Thailand(similar climates),I've been in both during my 8 years in the USAF, low cost of doing anything in Thailand,not sure of Panama now, as I was down there about 1970.

Yes...some like it HOT.

wow...I lived in the Zone from 1968-1972!

@thinktwice I was down there 1970-1971 an enlisted man in the Air Force,I walked to work in one of the hangers, after having morning breakfast in the chow hall.
[agnostic.com] Noisy Sum Bitches though

@Louise1920 at Albrook? I was in Clayton...on the Pacific side.

@thinktwice No at Howard,went to Albrook for CBPO and other USAF needs,as administration was there, and Howard was the operational area,aircraft and maintenance, with the air terminal. On FB there's a Howard website.

@Louise1920 Cool...I remember Howard as well...thinks have changed a lot in Panama...

Ireland. A cozy cottage, a nice fire place, A pub and music. Walking the backroads. Just enjoying the person I am with.

Ireland is great. One big plus is the natives speak English.

My new love would be a custom shop Ibanez 7 String Guitar and that fantasy holiday would be a week in solitude to enjoy said guitar. A nice cave high up on a mountain would do.

Wouldn't you want to make music with a pretty woman?

Sex and more sex

Qiru Level 6 June 27, 2018

Sure...but the seductive flirtation is half the fun.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117204
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.