Agnostic.com

5 3

Well, it looks like the supreme court will be set back to 50s mindset for the next generation or so.
I guess I should start pretending I'm a Christian as Gilead is just around the corner.

SpaceTrucker 4 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I understand the sorry fanatics … it’s the ‘ultra liberal progressive purists’ I’ll blame. Anyone not having voted for HRC has brought this on -- and I hope it hurts, bad..

Varn Level 8 June 27, 2018

Putin's foreign policy was successful. A very quiet coup d'etat. The generations to come will suffer the consequences of 71,000,000 who did not vote. Pence said the President will appoint someone the SCOTUS who will"uphold our god given rights".
Oh oh.

I hear one or two are gonna challenge the tariffs and dems are gonna fight any more appointments til we see who rules the house

everything closing in

btroje Level 9 June 27, 2018

why couldnt this twist wait to quit

Even by just a few more months!!!

@BlueWave from what im hearing he sorta did it purposfully

worse if he gets his way our constitution will be in danger and that is the plan to negate the constitution so putin and him can take over

as long as the republicans continue in silence our Constitution is already threatened and so are all of us.

@crazycurlz
I agree they keep us busy while quietly doing dirty deeds and if dems win it will take decades to fix what they broke

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117325
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.