Agnostic.com

11 1

Can you have trust in an unpredictable person?

I'm an unpredictable person (don't let others to know my future behaviour) many times I surprised even me 🙂) But in the same time I'm trustworthy person ( I keep my commitments)and loyal to people around me. Some men who have wanted a relationship with me, told me they cannot have trust in me because of my unpredictability. I guess they would like to have control but it's cannot happens with me. I would like to meet someone who accept me as I am, someone who can trust me even cannot control me.
Could you have a relationship with an unpredictable person?

Sensiwoman7 6 June 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes well the only thing you can trust is that they will be unpredictable.. and that means accepting the yin and yang of their mental instability. lol

Haha ok

As others have mentioned, do you mean spontaneity or temperament? If you're someone who likes to try new things or have adventures on the fly, that's one thing. But if your emotions are all over the map and you can't discern when and where it's appropriate to say or do certain things, that can be a red flag. Just my take on it. There are people who don't like spontaneity and like to be controlling regardless, so if that's the issue and you just like to be more adventurous, I'd stay away from someone who doesn't appreciate that.

Unpredictability does not nesicaraly mean untrustworthy. When I hear unpredictable, I hear someone who goes on random adventures or gets a tattoo or brings home a random animal. It is possible to be random and spontanious and still reapect the person you are with. If someone takes the time to get to know the person, than you can see where their priorities are and wether or not they are trustworthy. Its the same as any other person.

I wouldn't necessarily name yourself like that, especially as unpredictable, just because people can't read you. My cousins answer to you would be "it's hard being a butterfly". We don't always know what we want, but I think it makes us unique and never boring!

That's nice the answer of your cousin and your answer too. Thank you!

If being unpredictable means you do what you damn well please without regard of what it may do to other people, then NO.

Ok

I have a friend now that is very unpredictable and l do trust her. Possible yes. Rare probably.

You can trust them to be unpredictable! It's whether you can cope with that type of personality that's important. I quite like people who are spontaneous (better word for it) it makes them more interesting!

Pete66 Level 6 June 28, 2018

Yes, indeed. I see, you know about I'm talking

@Sensiwoman7 of course, to deny someone the ability to be spontaneous is to deny them their freedom! I love spontaneity it makes life interesting. 😉

Like others have stated, you have to define and give us examples of what you mean by unpredictable. I can't give you a meaningful answer otherwise.

Yes. No. Yes. No.

Haha. Ok

Haha. Ok

Yeah, I could do that, but are you asking out the whole website now?

All jokes aside, it depends on the kind of unpredictability. I will get quickly intolerant with a capricious and unpredictable person after some time. A more voluntary, capricious and unpredictable person is even more implicative.

The problem with unpredictable people is that they invite so many implications that the probability of there being a viable relationship approaches zero at a multiplicative rate, for every implication there is.

Some people insist on creating this kind of a situation because they also insist on living in a never-ending film scene. Life to them is like some saucy novel where literally every moment, there is some new bodily energy about to flare outwards, like a wild solar flare, and these people are a magnanimous pain in the %ss to date seriously, because they invite little to no time for mind, and are caught up in the body all the time.

Such people are a primitive species, defined by energy and almost no brains. They define a failed plane of existence for all of their doubling back, racing around, spouting, etc. and they are less justified in existence than other traits for their naturally destructive and insulting tendencies.

However, an unpredictable humorist, or someone else like that is much, much better because at least they're making compliments when they do this.

So, would I date someone unpredictable? Yeah, but the likelihood is low, because I am seriously tired of playing the game of speculation, spending time, and spending energy that will never come back, or yield anything of real value. Sure, the unpredictable women might be better at , but most women are great at this, or become great at this anyway, so would I waste my time with these flip-flop b%tches?

You can certainly trust them to be unpredictable.

lol and the implications, oh lord they are great implications

It seems like more experience that you have.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:117770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.