Agnostic.com

3 4

Hundreds of humanists, atheists, agnostics, freethinkers and scientific skeptics, are expected to attend this three day event with informative lectures, workshops, networking opportunities, and exhibitors.

FREEFLO will take place October 20-22, 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport

Check out this year’s speakers on separation of state and church, social justice, science and evolution education, Humanist activism, and more.

Additional events include the Friday Night Costume and Karoke Party, Camp Quest Kids Program, Saturday Night Trivia, and the American Heretics Comedy with dinner Saturday evening. This year's program is even more special since proceeds will support the FHA Scholarship fund coordinated through the Secular Student Alliance.

Register - [freeflo.org]

Freethoughtful 2 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't forget the annual atheist baby roast and BBQ which concludes the conference!

Gosh, I wish I could go. I blew my budget on the American Humanist Association conference in Charleston, NC this past June. I love going to these things. It's just so great meeting like-minded people and talking about current issues and how to become an active part of helping to effect change. Hope you have a great time if you're going.

Thanks! that's very cool

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1181
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.