Agnostic.com

13 2

Favorite anime?

Hey I am super into one piece like you know how lions fans are crazy about the lions, well I am crazy for one piece. So my first question is there anyone else that really loves one piece? And the second is if your not into one piece but like anime what is your favorite that your crazy about?

Kamden 3 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A vote for Howl's Moving Castle.

If you're talking series specifically: I have to say Spice and Wolf. I don't really like economics as a subject but the way it uses trade as a driving plot device is fascinating and folklore and mythology is one of my favorite subjects. I've also really enjoyed what I've seen of Seven Deadly Sins.

If movies: Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture (it may also have been called Armor of Mars) has a special place in my heart because I watched it a lot as a kid and a few times in college. My friend and I had a running joke that year about the 'Get Sulia's Eyes Fixed Fund' because of the overabundance of eye shimmer on the female lead.

I like way too much of it to pick an absolute favorite. My favorite fallback is Dragon Ball Z though. My dog is named Holo from Spice and Wolf.

Most of the Studio Ghibli movies - special mention to Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and Howl’s Moving Castle - as well as Akira, Ghost in the Shell, and Cowboy Bebop.

Denker Level 7 July 13, 2018

Spirited away.

Akira

I could only ever get into Cowboy Bebop, Slayers, and FLCL. I've seen a little of a few others, but they never really interested me

I haven't watched many. But I've liked:

• several Studio Ghibli movies
  • Dragon Ball/Z/Super series
  • Yu Yu Hakusho
  • One-Punch Man
  • Deathnote

Space Battleship Yamato

Akira. Now and forever: Akira.

My favourites are Fullmetal Alchemist, Hellsing, and Evangelion.

Inuyahsa, Sword Art Online and Cowboy Bebop. Watching Inuyasha on Adult Swim was my introduction into anime.

Fullmetal Alchemist.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.