Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Protesters gather outside Red Hen restaurant as owner steps down as director of Main Street Lexington | Local News | roanoke.com

Sigh. The owner acted with what I would consider a measure of civility towards Ms. Hucka-Sanders, though she did request her to leave. But her life and restaurant has now just been utterly trashed. Had someone, say, done a similar action during Obama's admin, I highly doubt the reaction would have been anything like this. And HE definitely would be attempting to calm the waters, not roil them even more!

BookDeath 8 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you are open for business then you are open for business to all. If you deny someone for political differences, then why not for religious differences, or racial differences. If she wasn't causing a problem, serve her and let it go.

yes, exactly - there was no problem until this person made a problem.

@BookDeath you can't compare the 2

Good, i hope they burn that restaurant to the ground.

gater Level 7 June 29, 2018

@BookDeath I don't want to burn her place - but she did bring this on herself. And if it did get burned - that's fine by me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.