Agnostic.com

6 2

If Obama was simply White

If President Obama did and said and was everything he is except that he was WHITE...Would Trump still have used the moto MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

Pfr1998 5 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I asked a Trump lover how he reconciled Trump's misogyny, bigotry, pathological lying, constant bragging, never able to make a coherent speech, incite violence, alienate our allies and suck up to our enemies, with his Christian values and patriotism. Trumpers never seem able to answer. They just start complaining about Obama, as this man did. l When I point out to them that the question was about Trump, and that Obama is not the president any more, they double down. This man today, started spewing Alex Jones disgusting shit about Michelle being a tranny, and his kids not being their own, Obama is not an American, He was banishing Christianity and making America a Muslim nation. I had to tell him that he was sickening, and I was about to puke on his shoes, so he shut up and left. They are unable to answer any question about their hero. I guess they can't admit to themselves that he is an abysmal, disgusting human being, so they resort to talking about Obama.

Trump hates Obama so honestly I'm not sure Trump would have ran for president if Obama had not been president, black or white. However I disagree with some of the posts on here. Obama has been the best president in my lifetime, in my opinion. To answer your question though if Obama was white I bet Trump would have still used that motto. To be honest though I haven't given much thought to what orange hair has said since he ran for office. This administration has been a joke.

No Obama was a great president who was in power when the republicans had the gall to sign a letter the day he became president that they would not approve any legislation he wanted. Thus the need to use president edicts to get anything done.Now these are being overturned in mass by the idiot. He would have been viewed completely different as a white president.The republicans were to lowest of the lowest making fun of him .his wife and children and now they are complaining about this idiot.

Marine Level 8 June 30, 2018

Yah....the big, bad, black man scared the shit out of the mouth breathers.

I'm still not clear on the time frame referenced for when America was last great.

as things are going now, i would say maybe during wwii when we put japanese in camps or b4 roe v wade. or when women's jobs were mom and wife and baby pez dispenser

Yes. After Reagan left office we have had 4 bad Presidents. Obama was just the last of the 4.

The Iran-Contra affair was an example of American greatness? Reagan sold grain to the Soviets cheaper than Americans could buy it because, he said, fat Russians made better targets; promoted the perpetually failed notion of trickle down economics, and declared ketchup a vegetable.

You got that right Doug.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:118917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.