Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Anti-Defamation League report: White supremacist propaganda is inundating college campuses - The Washington Post

One group,Identity Evropa, is esp. assiduous about this. They are responsible for ~48% of all the targeting and have been identified as a hate group by the SPLC. Representatives from this groups attended CPAC and the infamous rally in Charlottlesville. They, of course, dispute that they are a hate-group and maintain that they are meant to encourage Europeans to advance a sense of pride (and superiority) in their culture. (N. b.-this apples only to certain Europeans, you understand. No stinking Italians, Croats, Macedonians, etc. need apply! And if you're Jewish....)

BookDeath 8 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm guessing these groups are being funded from somewhere. It makes me wonder if it's the CIA. They would do something like that.

From what I've heard; Britain First; a far right group in the UK is funded by a right wing Christian group in the United States.

I know they have been active at Texas State University in San Marcos.

@BookDeath That is good they are paying attention. I think they are at Tex St also.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.