Agnostic.com

3 3

Happy New Year all you heathens! Hope you're somewhere that your eyelids are not freezing to you eyeballs!

Pooska 6 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Happy New Year to you also! Chicago area is a balmy -4 right now, but the sun is out and there is not too much snow. It's the little things right? Makes the Florida Keys sound better and better!

It was 1 degree this morning here near Louisville. If I need to go out I will keep my eyes closed.

I'm in NE Ohio, not far from Struthers. Ashtabula/Conneaut, Ohio. First I have to get out of the snow drift monster trying to swallow me, then get my damned car cleaned off. And, after I get to my destination, scream when I'm ready to leave again, because my car is covered with 6 inches of snow again! ARGHHHHHHH..been a helluva winter!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.