Agnostic.com

3 0

Where did I go wrong?

Warning - you might be grossed out by this.

I am only human and I live alone. Every once in a while I feel a certain need.

So I called a call-girl agency for a little female companionship.

Her price was £160 which is a little expensive, but like I say ...

So she turns up, checks my name and she is GORGEOUS.

She sits on my couch, I offer her a coffee, she declines, and I give her the £160.

Now, I don't think I am that bad looking and I am always respectful. But I had had a couple of glasses of Vodka, I did tell her this because she would have been able to tell anyway. But I wasn't overly drunk.

I didn't want to kiss, because she wouldn't have liked the taste of Vodka, and I am absolutely NOT violent or disrespectful.

She excused herself and went out the door. Seems she had a friend in a car outside. After an age the friend knocks at the door and gives me most of the money back. Says "She is not comfortable with you".

So, if it's not a stupid question, why can't I get laid in a brothel with a wad of money?

El-loco 7 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m sure you can get laid in a brothel with a wad of money. Hell money will buy all the sex you want. Just try a different hooker!

I did try a different one - twice.

Now she phones ME so it couldn't have been so bad.

Her name is Suzanna BTW and she has a wicked sense of humour.

Brothels are illegal in England. Stupid law. Women would be safer.

@ El-loco Yes brothels should be legal, no doubt. Hell in Pompei, Italy during the time of the Roman Empire before it was covered by the volcano there were 40 brothels. That’s in a city of about 6 or 7 thousand. Hookers and wine were both cheap. I’ve thought about that quite a bit and it seems those people may have lived better than us “plenty of sex and wine cheap”. What more could you ask for?

OK, I know this is illegal in the US. I reckon that as long as no-one is being co-erced into anything and that it's all consensual then it's alright. The not co-erced thing is important with me.

Anyone care to comment?

It may be illegal here in the US except in certain areas like Nevada where they have The Bunny Ranch but there’s plenty of illegal prostitution on places like craigslist I’ve heard. I don’t use prosittutes myself as I’m married and get plenty at home but I have no problem with it.

Actually, it's OK. I got it sorted.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11969
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.