Agnostic.com

3 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This video is probably paid for by the American government who fear social media is bypassing their political propaganda.

Just in case you're interested.

The message is: watch Fox News. Don't listen to alternative news via social media..

@McVinegar

One needs to ask why the ruling class owns the media.

@McVinegar

That video you linked.. It cost some money. It's slick. It has a Hollywood actor. Perhaps paid.

@McVinegar

Because the reasons why that video were made are important.

Social media has bypassed mainstream media propaganda in the UK. People have seen for themselves how manipulative the media is.

I'm very suspicious. The US has not bothered about far right sites like stormfront or Breitbart.

You have to say what it's about.

@McVinegar

Yes. The video. Why should I click on it?

When I was in school computers were very new the internet had not been invented. Now the kids go to school and are required to take a test on the computer an or a handheld device. This is now crammed into our psychology almost like nicotine and cigarettes once were. Devices have become something that we rely on for the most inane task.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:119906
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.