Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Psychologist Analyzes Donald Trump's Voters, And Notes FIVE KEY TRAITS They All Have In Common

This helps a little in understanding why anyone woudl vote for Trump.

snytiger6 9 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some of them voted to keep Clinton out because they didn't want WW3. That's OK I suppose.

Considering that Trump is reining our international relations and arbitrarily ended the Iran deal, we may end up with WWIII. I really hop enot, but Trump is making it much more likely.

Well, of the five I only somewhat fit in the "prejudice"...and not about ethnicity or but about schooling. So, I would say that generalizations are a .

That's in interesting analysis.
I fit the first 4 pretty closely.
But definetly not the 5th.
I'd say it is also a very good fit for those who thrive in a military or corporate environment.
Oh, I did vote for Trump.

Sounds right to me.

Astonishing that these morons see Trump as their savior and hero, rather than the threat he is. When this so-called presidency got underway, it was easy to see it was going to be a shit-show of incompetence. I have to admit that I continue to be shocked by the malevolence they've exhibited.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.