Agnostic.com

3 0

Todays Activity

What did you do today on Monday July 2, 2018 ?

sweetcharlotte 8 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I played bridge.

It's still yesterday here in Hawaii, I guess. (11:30pm on Sunday July 1st.) About ready to go to bed though, after a very pleasant day. Have to work in the morning. (Monday)

I dunno..it's only noon, July 2, now.

I was up at 4:30 AM as usual, had cho-wa tea and spicy Thai sardines for breakfast.

Afterward, went galloping, climbed five flights of stairs, did 10 pull-ups in my room. Had four big shrimp crisps, baked here in Songkhla.

Walked ten blocks to buy a bit of cooked squash, corn, and lettuce for lunch from a sidewalk vendor.

Walked ten more blocks to buy a soft serve ice cream cone at the Songkhla Tesco-Lotus mall.

Started another Kindle book I'd not read for a while.

Had lunch: a roll of sticky rice roasted with crushed berries in the center, and the squash and corn. Had a two more shrimp crisps. Plenty of ice water.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.