Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK You're Not the Boss of Me! Why Libertarianism Is a Childish Sham | Alternet

If you think other people don't count, then for other people you don't count either.

Ellatynemouth 8 July 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I thought this paragraph was good. I'm sure It's not limited to America but it probably is more pronounced there:

The denial of the collective interest and communal bond, as much as libertarians like to pose as trailblazers, is not the road less traveled, but the highway in gridlock. Competitive individualism, and the perversion of personal responsibility to mean social irresponsibility, is what allows for America to limp behind the rest of the developed world in providing for the poor and creating social services for the general population.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:120659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.