Agnostic.com

4 0

How much of a backlash will the Republicans get in the midterms?

Will it be a Democratic wave?

atheist 8 Jan 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well that victory in Alabama was extremely encouraging. I think disillusionment with this administration and the GOP in general is spreading. People are going to flip out when they realize that, in order to offset lost revenue due to the tax cuts given to the wealthy, republicans intend to cut medicare and social security.

No doubt my friend, After Reagan put forth his tax cuts, my republican friends were excited. When tax season arrived and we lost our deductions, it was really astounding to see their faces, But the worst part is they remained republican, it is a freaking cult

@EMC2 It amazes me how gullible and loyal they can be.The hypocrisy is astounding. For the entire 8 years of Obama's presidency, the GOP raged about the deficit and now they behave as though we have a surplus. Cutting taxes for those most able to provide for the country.

Listen, this orange haired racoon head of a president is working to make America His , not ours. Never have I felt so threatened by our government and I am 67. We cannot lie back and see what happens, we must be active in our voice and our positions. The 2018 democratic motto should read
Once again, we will make america great

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 2, 2018

Dream on. Yhe Dems wre the ones with the circular firing squad. The economy is booming. Unemployment is at lows we've not seen in decades.

@astrochuck I am amazed at the number of people actively hoping for failure of the US and the pain it would cause. During Obama, the labor participation rate was at its lowest since the 1940s. It is recovering, you should be happy about that, but hate Trumps all...

"The economy is booming. Unemployment is at lows we've not seen in decades."- Thanks to our previous president's sound fiscal policy. Trump is addicted to taking the credit for the hard work and good judgment of others.

I am glad that Obama has turned things around after Bush put us into the 2008 recession. I'm not hoping for failure of the US but I can't help but worry about this return to trickle down economics. How is giving the wealthy a big tax cut a good idea when we already have an enormous deficit? I remember during Obama's 8 years, Republicans screamed bloody murder about the deficit. Now, they seem to have forgotten about it.

Yes It is tremendous to look at the economic charts over the past decade, One year after Obama took office all economic factors have had a steady increase, Obama saved this nation from what we just vomited into office

Hope for a landslide victory for Democrats... I am helping MoveOn to recruit voters, calling latinos voters ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12099
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.