Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK BREAKING NEWS: Vietnam agrees plan to close all bear bile farms

This is a huge victory for Animal Rights Activists who have been working on this issue for years!

1000+ bears who have been falsely imprisoned, enslaved, and tortured by humans will be released to rescues and sanctuaries!

We will continue to fight....until every cage is empty...

SkotlandSkye 8 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate the idea of cages too but right now my priority is the cages with children in them. The bears will have to wait.

Thankfully there are animal rights activists whose #1 priority will always be the most vulnerable and helpless beings in fighting human oppression and greed.

My daughter needed this medicine to help her live. She did not respond to the synthetic version as well. Many liver transplant patients are prescribed this medicine. I just thought you might like hear a different take on this. I am not for the cruel collection of bile but it is a medicine.

I do hope you are kidding? Although totally NOT funny.

THERE IS NO MEDICAL EVIDENCE THAT BEAR BILE IS USEFUL IN ANY MEDICAL CAPACITY.

It is considered "traditional medicine" and there is no Western Medical use of it.

So, you are either a liar or misunderstanding what the doctors gave your daughter.

"Bile products have not been found to have any medical efficacy; it is unlikely to have the efficacy claimed by Chinese herbalists. It has been stated, "These products have absolutely no benefit to health"[14] and "Scientists have scrutinized the health effects of bear bile but have come to no definitive conclusions".[5]"
[en.wikipedia.org]

@SkotlandSkye no I am not kidding and yes she needed it. That any many anti rejection medications.

If they keep their promise....(and that's a very BIG ''if''😉 it's wonderful news.

This is such good news. Now for China to do the same.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.