Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Beyond Meat Triples Production Footprint | Blog | Beyond Meat

Production for plant-based burgers is skyrocketing!
Woo-Hoo!!!

From the article:
"With summer grilling season upon us, demand for The Future of Protein continues to skyrocket. To keep up with the rapidly growing demand, we are opening a second production facility in Columbia, Missouri. This facility will more than TRIPLE our manufacturing footprint to help us keep bellies and hearts full.

So what does this mean for you? Well with more production space, we will be able to make MORE Beyond Burgers and MORE Beyond Sausage. It will also allow us to produce MORE revolutionary meat products from plants… because that's what we are here for!

Just this summer, The Beyond Burger's availability has increased to more than 10,000 restaurants, bringing our total distribution footprint to more than 30,000 restaurants and retailers. According to our COO & CFO, Mark Nelson, "our expanded 100,000 square foot manufacturing foot-print will provide the scale we need to service our rapidly growing retail, foodservice and international customer base."

People are waking up to the health benefits of plants and the HORRORS of factory farming and slaughterhouses.

This is what it really means to be truly "woke" from the brainwashing of society and the constant barrage of advertisement paid for by the industries that want to continue to exploit and murder our fellow Earthlings.

SkotlandSkye 8 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have seen how Beyond Meat products are presented as meals, and actually my stomach turns because they could look so much like the real thing. They're not for me (I make my own bean burgers) but it's good that this is available more widely for others. From what I heard, a lot of restaurants always sell out of Beyond Meat burgers, etc.

They really are bizarre to cook...I made them for a group of friends last fall and people were literally reading the package over and over again and googling them because they were sure they were being tricked. They are spooky...so much like dead animal that they scare a lot of vegans! ....but I know a few people that went vegan because choices like this are available.

@SkotlandSkye Not sure I will try it. May be if I’m out somewhere and the only thing I can eat is one of those. I see a lot of places offering Beyond Meat burgers but they’d add cheese, mayo, and non-vegan buns to the burger. Such a waste for vegans unless I just want burger with no buns may be just served between two pieces of lettuce.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:121796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.