Agnostic.com

15 4

KY gel lubricant...... use it?

I saw a video tonight where a kid walks out the house for a jog. The wife was ckeaning and she stopped .... she looked at her husband.... he looked at her.... she took his hand ..... they went out of the room and had sex. They went back to the kitchen.... the son came in the house.... they lookef at each other and smiled.... they pulled it off. OK ladies... how often did you grab your husband by the hand and take him to the bedroom for sex? I would personally like to meet this wonderfull lady because i don't beleive this commercial is real. Ive bern married 3 times and ive never encountered this. I think it was one of the reasons i divorced my other 2 wives. Heck... i would think i had died and went to heaven if i was dragged into the bedroom..lol!

BucketlistBob 8 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, you really have missed something. I especially liked a couple of them who told me they weren't gong to 'take no for an answer'.. Lucky for them I wasn't a female in today's world.

Sex in a hurry isn't so much sex as quick, mutual self-pleasuring. If you need lubrication, unless there's some odd medication cause or something, things aren't happening right.

You look like the kind of guy that uses it by yourself

Grandma, sometimes after reading your comments I JUST WANT TO KISS YOU! 🙂

Use of the product indicates use of more than the product itself.

It comes in handy...

It’s all about finding someone who respects your turn-ons, whatever they may be.

UUNJ Level 8 July 4, 2018

Also, here’s a good column that came out yesterday on the topic. [martyklein.com]

That article describes my past marriage. My husband wanted sex once per six months. With a high sex drive, I unsuccessfully tried to seduce him.

"I'm too tired," he replied and turned his back, going to sleep. Eventually he withdrew and refused to touch me or have sex.

While married, I never masturbated so much in my life! We had one bathroom.

"I'm coming!" I called when he knocked on the bathroom door.

And they assume the problem is low desire....

@LiterateHiker , that sounds very familiar. we should never become involved with someone who has a much lower drive than we do. Or if they lose their drive sometimes we should just get out.

It has never happened to me in my whole life and have given up expecting it too ?

1. “People want sex when the sex is worth wanting.” In other words, were your wives sexually satisfied? (physically and emotionally); 2) It’s hard to desire sex after working a job and coming home to endless chores. Did you do your share so your wives felt like partners rather than housekeepers? 3) Was sex fun? No woman runs upstairs for humdrum sex that is so boring she’s creating a mental grocery list while hoping her partner will finish soon; 4) If you had a short span of privacy for sex, were your needs primary or did hers come first—even if your orgasm wasn’t assured? Women whose partners care as much or more for the woman’s pleasure than theirs generally seek out sex; and 5) was the rest of the relationship equal, loving, affectionate, and safe? If so, the odds improve for a fun, spontaneous sex life.

Re; # 4, I was one damned lucky woman then. Or smart... I decided years ago if my needs weren't met I wasn't playing the game ; )

@freeofgod Smart move!

nothing better than sex

gotta love it

Got a million of these and didnt find the one i was looking for lol

Explain please...

so sad for you ive done that lots its fun to initiate and to get someone in the mood or like the pic just present and let him know you are always ready nothing better

Hmmmm....

KY Yours and Mine for couples ...try it...you both will drag yourselves into the bedroom...

I hated it

There are better lubes that don’t cause irritation or stickiness. Uberlube, Swiss Navy,Good Clean Love, Blossom Organics — the fewer ingredients the healthier and generally the better.

@whiskywoman oh no...why?

@UUNJ Thanks...I'll check into them! Frankly, most of the time, it is not needed..😉

@thinktwice it just wasn't pleasurable to either of us as it was without it

@whiskywoman I agree..natural is better...but sometimes, like after four or five rounds, I just can't do it alone...lol

@thinktwice kindred soul

@thinktwice I don’t know any sex therapists or educators (like me) who recommend KY products. They were designed for quick pelvic exams, and while they’ve been modified for sex, they remain shitty sex lubes. Remember not to use any oil-based lubes or products with Latex condoms (melts ‘em), and use water-based lube with sex toys unless the toy is glass, metal, or high-grade silicone. Silicone lube with corrode some types of plastics.

@UUNJ Thanks...works fine with fingers...and bareback..lol

Dating a doctor has its benefits. He recommended AstroGlide gel personal lubricant.

I love "Ultra Gentle" AstroGlide: hypoallergenic, water-based, no drip and long-lasting.

@LiterateHiker Thanks! I like learning new things and this group is so helpful in that way!

I bet the commercial was written by a guy!

You can only wish! Lol ??

Coldo Level 8 July 4, 2018

Yeah.... its like that song...dream on.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.