Agnostic.com

15 10

Its 5:15am, the 4th....Any old farts hurting this morning

Geeze... im such a whimp. I can hardly stay in bed for more than 4 hours. My my my. Having to pee and my aching body parts.

BucketlistBob 8 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wait till you get to be my age

I'm just happy when nothing new hurts!

BillF Level 7 July 4, 2018

It almost felt painful when the cats got me up that early to be let out.

I'm 46...I suppose as the song goes.."Through the morning fog I see...the pains that are withheld for me"

With you every day Try pee every 2 hrs and don't be more than 50 ft from a bathroom but still better than not being able to go at all as was my case.

Damn!

I woke up at about the same time for the same reasons. 😟
I have a bone density test coming up next week.

Damn!

@BucketlistBob

I have a new doc and the first time I saw her about two weeks ago (meet and greet mostly) I told her about the back pain I've had for a while, that was in my file so no surprise there.

We talked about hip and knee pain. Hips mostly when I'm trying to sleep.
Knees when walking and trying to stand.
So she ordered some sort of scan on my knees and hips looking for signs of Osteoporosis and something else that I can't remember the name of.
That's the first time any doc has ordered that even though we've talked about it.

@Paul628. Sorry Brother.... thats terrible...

I can relate!!

But you are here posting and that is Gravy! You haven't checked out yet. We the lucky ones. Enjoy your pain!

triangle farts have corners.

I did not know farts hurt, smell yes, hurting no ?

Who lied to us about the Golden Years!

Don't be jettastore....

Yeah at 50 I can't seem to sleep more then 3 or4 hours at a time but other than that I feel good all the time. I wouldn't trade it for being a 20 year old dumb ass again though. So life is good. Happy 4th old men and woman and the rest of you. Especially you bob!

Old bones, weak bladders and interrupted dreams make old age reminders for those of us who denied that age meant anything and we basked in the false light of our own immortality.

Surprisingly enough...not too bad> Thanks for asking! <3

Old age, bummer! Lol ??

Coldo Level 8 July 4, 2018

The big pay off is retirement and doing nothing.

@BucketlistBob Hear you bro ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.