Agnostic.com

9 2

LINK Christian Group: Ben Jealous Thinks “Raw Naked Sex” Between Two Men is Marriage – Friendly Atheist

Black church group railing against candidate due to his stance on gay marriage...

DGJ0114 7 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many blacks are homophobic, maybe because of the importance of Christianity. It’s harder come out when black.

These are the people who oppose science because it provides answers that they do not like.

Sex is sex simple. Marriage is very complicated.

Puffy Level 2 July 5, 2018

... some people enjoy routing the weiner through the pee hole in the underoos... they don't have to be naked... and break out the gun oil - no need to get raw back there...

Haha...

I'm sorry, " groups says" at the beginning of a statement already preps me for ignorance, hatred, belligerence, and general bafoonery that it's like reading an Onion article. We are a bunch of atheists... did you want us to take this seriously? I'd take a tantrum from a 3 year old much more seriously.

It's not marriage. And what's 'raw'? Lol

Raw is what gay men do! Raw. Women just don't understand.

I'm reasonably sure a lot of men use condoms. That wouldn't count as "raw". Or maybe not "raw naked"?

He’s in my state and I’d like to have him as governor. What a mess the church makes of things.

Agree

Who ever this Ben guy it is not me!

Glad

This Ben person,must not know any gay men? Since sex is an act of nature, wouldn’t you think that people would not blow everything about it out of proportion?

@icolan ...and since it does not affect them personally one way or the other, why do they care? I could care less what they do with their sexual nature as long as no one is harmed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:122865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.