Agnostic.com

1 0

How to Date - 10 hints. HINT 10

Be yourself.

We ALL know this one, but how many actually do it? Hmmmm?

Yeah, we're all guilty of putting our absolute best foot forward, focusing on just our strong points, ignoring our weaknesses.

But why? When you ask most people - men and women - what they look for most, what they appreciate most, they say honesty.

So whilst there's nothing wrong with making an effort, please don't try and be someone your not.

Many first dates could have easily become second dates if I had covered something up. But that's selfish, and in the end, no one actually wins.

So just be you!

There is literally no one else in the ENTIRE world who can be you!

That's exciting!

Whilst we all have varying degrees of similarities, YOU are the only person alive, who has ever lived, or will ever live, who can do you.

So be proud of that! Own it! Just be YOU. 🙂

So there you go. 10 hints to help you enjoy dating more. They certainly are not a 'list' you need to complete in order.

If people are interested, I'm happy to post a few more. Especially male or female-specific hints.

It's up to you though. 🙂

Kreig 7 Jan 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aww what a nice post. Yes, keep posting!! Some of us need all the help we can get. The odd thing is in my 52 years of life I haven't learned much about dating.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.