Agnostic.com

16 10

LINK Louisville's heat index is the highest in the country

I don't like winter and the cold so I am trying VERY hard to not complain about the heat but I'm freaking melting!!

This week I come home from work and hide in the house until around 8 or 9 pm to avoid the bulk of the heat.

Even then...it is still in the high 80s with a heat index over 105.

UGH...OHM...

#80s
Crimson67 8 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in central Illinois.
I feel your pain... the struggle is real.

I feel the same way about winter. I've been outdoors during the day a lot lately, winding up with a shirt that's soaked through. No doubt it looks like I'm melting.

I hate humidity, we are 30 miles south of Louisville and I don’t even want to check our mail

Same here just few miles North

I drove through it yesterday. From my grandma's in Ekron, Ky to Lexington, Ky. Whew

There isn't any climate change!

I'm just going quote Nelson, HA HA
hot in Cleveland too.
What a world, what a world.

I'm used to that kind of heat. I like in Clearwater Florida. It's like that all year long,.But we do have a nice ocean breeze, so that helps a bit.

Take heart! The days are growing shorter. Winter is on the way. 🙂

I am wet with sweat from morning to eve. Thanks for reminding me—I’ve got to do laundry.

I grew up in Alaska. I don't complain about the heat, even when the index is 100 degrees.

I whine like a baby in the winter.

Try Saint Louis, MO, or Houston, TX, mid summer... or BWI, PHL, FLD, gotcha...

Tomas Level 7 July 6, 2018

Heat wave or not, Louisville is one of my favorite cities. One of the most beautiful cities in the country.

a city in a forest almost.WHen I go back I am overwhelmed with the trees

@goldenvalleyguy it is huge now. There are so many road I don't even recognize any more that used to be where I could safely ride my bike

I've already melted three times this summer.

will you be regrowing your head any time soon?

@btroje no that was lost during history quiz a long time ago.

Here in Phoenix, it's not 'LIKE' 105, it IS 113...!

But it's a DRY fascism 😉

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

I remember that feeling

winter snow is coming

dc65 Level 7 July 6, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:123579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.