Agnostic.com

4 1

How did you arrive at your views on sex? How did you determine what is right, acceptable and not perverted?

#sex
SamL 7 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The first few sexual partners, in fact the first couple of partners, plus my mother's injunction that it was always the girls choice as to if and when to have sex, were the defining influences.

Consent and enjoying each other. Life is too short not to enjoy and share it with others.

I guess I arrived at my views by mutual likes and communication with my partner.
As far as what is right, wrong, or perverted, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, only the two (or more lol) of us.

I think this is the pagan in me - if it feels good do it. Consenting adults only! As long as no one is being lied to or cheated on and safe sex practiced. I suspect many religions try to make sex bad or perverted unless it is for procreation.

CS60 Level 7 Oct 11, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.