Agnostic.com

5 0

“All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” - Blaise Pascal. What is your take on this quote?

Natnael 4 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So I sit quietly in a room, dimmed lights, alone. I did nothing. Somebody later asked me what I was doing I said Nothing... accomplished nothing but proved that none of the humanity problems were resolved while I was sit quietly in a room alone. Am I not the Chosen one? Were the lights too dimmed?

Eventually they'll all starve and earth will move forward in peace and love

Man can't handle peace and tranquility. Man needs commotion, always perpetual motion, That is why men will go to war and we'll never have peace.

I think superstition is the base of man's problems. That and the failure to realize just how deep it goes.

I agree

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.