Agnostic.com

7 0

"Total paranoia is just total awareness". ~ Charles Manson

M121 7 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Total paranoia chokes the minds ability to seek, aquire, and retain knowledge,and information. Total awareness cannot be achieved without these abilities.....manson is spitting out snake oil b.s. have a good one bro.

I find the quote not to be very interesting, probably because I disagree with it. What I do find interesting is the responses to it, or rather the author. Nearly all the comments I see are about the author and hardly any about the quote. Which leaves me to ponder; What if the worst person that ever lived said the smartest thing that had ever been said?"

Charles Manson....a senseless life.

so unpresident trump is way up in paranoia... is he way up in awareness?

@Bam85 Well I guess that's just fine, after all he didn't murder anyone in your family. If he had, maybe you'd find his mind less interesting. I just hope they don't give his body to anyone who can make a shrine of it. I can already imagine gullible people attracted to a dead Manson anti hero.

@Bam85 Sir, I am a life long Sharon Tate fan, and I have read every book about the subject of the Manson murders, every biography written about the man, every documentary about the man, and articles and reports of every type about the man and the subject. I have read the most detailed analysis of his psychology and mind. But what I and others here are trying to tell you, sir, is that quoting this man in this forum as some kind of insightful reference is not appropriate. And that is all I have say on this matter.

Dude seriously? The guy was a psychotic asshole who masterminded the violent murder of several innocent people. This is just wrong.

Thank you for expressing my feelings exactly.

I don't really respect anything Charles Manson, a serial killer organizer has to say. Sorry.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.