Agnostic.com

13 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ignorance combined with racism combined with know-nothing evangelicalism is a dangerous cocktail.....

Ohub Level 7 July 8, 2018

Some years ago, Walter Cronkite said that the US will become an impoverished nation. "Uncle Wally" was right.

This one thinks she does! 😀

So does THIS one!

Most people can't appreciate an oncoming collapse, individually or collectively. If they don't know the signs to look for, or can't see because of their own blind spots, they won't or can't see the train coming down the track at them.

White Europeans and White Americans have pretty much fucked up every place we have touched. It is only fitting that we finally fuck ourselves.

Well, the god of the old testament was pretty 'bigoted' & pro-genocide. So, we only really have to go back that far!

This resonates with me so much.

I watched an interview with Jimmy Carter that took place a couple of years ago and during it he said that the US is an oligarchy and the video was ended at that point.

And the greatest blame is people being spoon fed a religion of man, since there is no god, and when people willingly hand over their mind, heart, and freedom to a "deceiver," ALL IS LOST, excetp for the deceiver...

Yes and we will fight this stupid administration at the voting booth this November I hope.

Yes, we know. It scares some of us.

[irishtimes.com]

From Irish Columnist on the rise of Fascism

We are not finished yet!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:125829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.